SAP Consultant / Architect (SC Clearance)
Competitive day rate - Inside IR35
1. Have broad experience of SAP Architecture with experience of technical architecture design
2. Able to demonstrate and show reference examples of deep technical understanding of SAP technology Portfolio, such as S/4HANA, Analytics and Data Warehouse, Integration and User Experience across a variety of database types
3. Deep technical experience of SAP migrations and be able to demonstrate experience in a broad range of cutover technical approaches including Heterogenous, homogeneous, SUM DMO and near Zero Downtime models
4. Able to architect and describe network design including private networks, interconnectivity across IPSEC, AWS Direct Connect circuits and Azure Expressroute
5. Able to demonstrate experience and/or working knowledge of working within Amazon Web Service, Azure and or Google Cloud.
6. Able to add value to the SAP organisation through their technical & business process knowledge
7. Lead activity to identify opportunities to optimise and ultimately reduce the level of human effort required to build, run, and maintain our SAP platforms ensuring there is a clear benefits case for all initiatives.
8. Able to perform planning, architectural development, modelling, analysis, and resource assessment and scheduling
9. Able to assess the compatibility and integration of proposed architecture solutions to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
10. Able to Support change readiness initiatives as needed
11. Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize the knowledge to identify and deliver Proof of Concepts on relevant emerging technologies and innovations that support the business outcomes
12. Perform validation checks during build & deployment phases to ensure alignment with approved architectural design
13. Able to implement transitional architecture to achieve strategic roadmap
14. Evaluates technology and components against existing and future needs
15. Champions enterprise effectiveness methodologies
16. Excellent communication skills across all levels - needs to be comfortable working with technical developers to identify and build solutions as well as to explain business benefits of activities to senior stakeholders.
17. Other duties as assigned
18. Security Clearance
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.