Remote - UK
The role holder provides business consultancy to our client base and will develop other consulting opportunities. They may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to the assignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
* Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. At this level would be expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas and product offerings to clients.
* Actively contributes knowledge to Fujitsu and feedback on white papers/books. Actively participates in local special interest/practice groups. Makes use of experts in appropriate areas and provides some mentoring to Fujitsu consultants. May manage a sub-practice area and ensures dissemination and sharing of practice knowledge throughout the organization. Develops thought leadership.
* Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments.
* Support client account planning.
* Reviews employee performance and undertakes significant career and assignment management.
* Supports recruitment activities.
* Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
* Maintains senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally.
* Whilst principally responsible for client delivery they will have accountability for developing new business for Fujitsu.
* Works with a moderate level of guidance to successfully execute a number of large assignments of high complexity. These assignments involve working with senior to executive management in client organizations or Fujitsu.
* Is recognized as a leader within Fujitsu and within an industry area or area of expertise. Has been called upon to speak to industry associations.
* Eagerly pursues new work opportunities within area of expertise. Creates a positive environment on work assignments and within a business unit. Consistently contributes extra effort. Has a positive approach towards clients, peers, support staff and management. Is an effective team member and contributes to team leadership where appropriate. Is seen as a role model within Fujitsu.
* Demonstrates political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders in Fujitsu.
* Capable of developing solutions to problems within own specialist area not previously encountered.
* Full understanding of client business issues and of the most complex concepts and principles.
* Typically has extensive experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
* Is familiar with most of the consulting services and has awareness of services in other areas of Fujitsu. Has a good understanding of relevant methodologies and techniques and can, without direction, select, adapt where necessary and apply appropriate methods to specific assignments. Can provide guidance or training to others in the use of techniques.
Key Performance Indicators
- Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
* Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
* Level of re-use. Follows consulting standards.
* Successful assignment delivery without rework.
* Successful mentoring, quality assurance and management of other consultants within each assignment.
* Evidence of re-use.
* New business generated direct and leverage.
* New IP created and leveraged into sales.
* Evidence of thought leadership examples, speaking and articles.
* Extension business won and new business won.
* Evidence of positioning business consulting offerings.
* Allocation of career owners.
* Assignment and annual performance reviews completed.
* Evidence of successful bids and wins.
* Achievement of objectives.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
B2B RAN Consultant - mobile telecoms
RAN Consultant - 3G, 4G, 5G
SR. RAN PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST/CONSULTANT - CONTRACT- HYBRID
IFS Product & Solutions Manager
Master Data Analyst