*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled SAP Architect/Consultant to join their team.
Does this sound like you:
- Have broad experience of SAP Architecture with experience of technical architecture design
- Able to demonstrate and show reference examples of deep technical understanding of SAP technology Portfolio, such as S/4HANA, Analytics and Data Warehouse, Integration and User Experience across a variety of database types
- Deep technical experience of SAP migrations and be able to demonstrate experience in a broad range of cutover technical approaches including Heterogenous, homogeneous, SUM DMO and near Zero Downtime models
- Able to architect and describe network design including private networks, interconnectivity across IPSEC, AWS Direct Connect circuits and Azure Expressroute
- Able to demonstrate experience and/or working knowledge of working within Amazon Web Service, Azure and or Google Cloud.
- Able to add value to the SAP organisation through their technical & business process knowledge
- Lead activity to identify opportunities to optimise and ultimately reduce the level of human effort required to build, run, and maintain our SAP platforms ensuring there is a clear benefits case for all initiatives.
- Able to perform planning, architectural development, modelling, analysis, and resource assessment and scheduling
- Able to assess the compatibility and integration of proposed architecture solutions to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
- Able to Support change readiness initiatives as needed
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize the knowledge to identify and deliver Proof of Concepts on relevant emerging technologies and innovations that support the business outcomes
- Perform validation checks during build & deployment phases to ensure alignment with approved architectural design
- Able to implement transitional architecture to achieve strategic roadmap
- Evaluates technology and components against existing and future needs
- Champions enterprise effectiveness methodologies
- Excellent communication skills across all levels - you are comfortable working with technical developers to identify and build solutions and explaining business benefits of activities to senior stakeholders.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.