|Job Title:||SAP ABAP Architect/SAP ABAP Consultant/Technical Lead|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
SAP ABAP Architect/SAP ABAP Consultant/SAP ABAP Technical Lead is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 month contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an SAP ABAP Consultant
- We are looking for a Senior ABAP consultant to engage in a time critical project for our recently implemented S/4 Hana solution, specifically with respect to the UIM functionality that overlays our business facing Fiori Apps.
- Working with existing resources on the project, the role requires working within time bound sprints, delivering and presenting the developed business functionality back to the business.
- Desirable - knowledge of UIM
- Excellent SAP technical knowledge and experience in using SAP ABAP preferably within an S/4 environment and having exposure to Fiori solutions / Apps
- Experience in working in a Service Support team delivering SAP services and changes
- Consulting experience, including solution design, build, testing, documentation, training and general project activities
- Experience in mentoring others, preferably leading a team
- Background in service improvement and process development
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Real Estate SME - Mobile Telecoms - 12 Month FTC
Location: West Midlands
NETWORK ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - BASINGSTOKE- ONSITE
SECURITY ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - BRACKNELL- HYBRID
DYNAMICS 365 CRM ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
SailPoint IIQ Consultant/Identity Management/IDAM Consultant