Application Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire
The Application Engineer has a key role in the end-to-end product delivery leveraging a variety of low-code application frameworks, Robotic Process Automation workflows and data automation capabilities that follow best practice and engineering standards. The Application Engineer has a broad ranging skills experience across software engineering, Integration, Office365 automation and application development tools and RPA development and scripting.
The role automates manual business processes at speed in order to ensure operational efficiencies and self-service enablement are delivered to both business and platform needs. The individual will be able to rapidly understand business functions and processes, should have good communication, stakeholder management skills and, should be organized and able to manage multiple requirements in parallel.
- Responsible for automating processes on legacy and new cloud applications to reduce manual business effort
* Drive the design, development, test, optimisation, and deployment of automation products on Azure
* Supporting screen scraping, API data capture and application-to-application integration to deliver MVPs
* Collaborates with the UIPath Centre of Excellence team adopting their best practices and standards in the UK
* Drive continual improvement to business workflows, data and analytics event capture
* Deliver E2E data solutions in rapid delivery cycles through automated CI/CD pipelines in an Agile environment
* Collaborate with Product Heads/Leads for solution support, analysis, infrastructure and app remediation
* Input into planning, estimation and prioritisation within an agile framework to fulfil the product backlog
* Provide relevant documentation for and outputs to internal processes and designs
- Expertise In building small business data applications at pace across cloud, data and legacy application
* Proven experience working In business process change and low-code application Integration required.
* Experience of Azure Platform, PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow, Office365 and Azure Data Factory highly desired
* Proven experience of UIPath (or similar toolsets) and Alteryx designer In tandem of particular Interest.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written), stakeholder management and able to challenge the status-quo
* Familiar with Agile, Scrum, Kanban delivery approaches with prior experience in product-driven teams
* Prior rapid application experience with some professional certification In Azure, UIPath or Alteryx preferred
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Microsoft Lead Applications Developer
Lead Microsoft Applications Developer (MS/Azure)
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer
2nd Line WAN Support Engineer