|Job Title:||Regional Property Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Morris|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Regional Property Surveyor
2 year FTC
We are currently partnering with a telecoms client who are seeking a Regional Property Surveyor to be responsible for the day-to-day estate management in their individually allocated Sites being the nominated subject matter specialist lead responsible for overall management and professional direction given in respect to specific cohort of sites.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Introduce, through training workshops, the businesses Property Business Processes.
- Engaging cross-functionally as well as within the Property Department to inspire and empower process change.
- Provide support to Shareholders, Suppliers and Contractors in the implementation of ECC reform especially in the context of renewals and to act as an escalation point when issues are encountered.
- Introduce innovation into all processes that can impact results, enhance delivery and assist the organisation to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Implement any "quick win" process improvements to enhance delivery and to react to what will be a rapidly evolving workspace.
- Support internal and external stakeholders in Acquisition, Legal Deployment and Transmission functions.
- Have a vision of the big picture and be able to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide support to suppliers in site specific issues.
- Provide pragmatic, prudent and consistent advice to third parties to ensure the cost-effective implementation of site acquisition.
- Maximise the cost savings / cost prevention through the effective use of the ECC.
What we are looking for:
- Property knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process and Transformational Change.
- Have worked in an Operator, Managed Service Supplier or Small Works Contractor environment
- Telecom's experience, gained at either Operator, Managed Service Provider or Small Works Contractor level or Valuation or lease renewal expertise gained working for a Chartered Surveying practice or similar.
- Property related Qualifications eg RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of Code (Digital Economy Act).
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.