|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Job title: Receptionist
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for a Receptionist working at a well-established e-commerce company which operates leading marketplaces in the B2B, B2C and C2C retail and wholesale space, as well as Cloud, Payment, Marketing and other services and platforms.
The post holder will support a team of 70+ at our busy Paris office, looking after the front of the house whilst promoting the company culture.
- Provide in-person and telephonic reception for employees, visitors, and interviewees
- Serve as liaison for building management office
- Greet guests, escort to conference rooms and meeting room logistics
- Manage meeting room booking system and visitor signing in system
- Employee contact list update
- Responsible for some office management duties
- Manage office stock for kitchen and stationary
- Collect, validate and distribute mail & process all courier requests and manage account
- Aid in maintaining a professional and tidy office
- Event Support - business events, festival celebrations etc - support at front desk, arrangement of rooms, catering etc (occasional out of hours support required)
- Support office manager, HR, finance, legal and IT where required
- Ad hoc support
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Other Requirements:
- Display superior verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals across all levels
- Flexibility with last minute changes
- Can do attitude
- Work pro-actively and thrive in a start-up environment, result-driven and hands-on
- Passion for learning
- Strong desire to engage and build cross-cultural business ties between Europe and China
- Need to be a self-starter, team player, and have the maturity and flexibility both to follow instructions, and to work independently.
- Undergraduate university degree
- 2-3-year experience
- French, English spoken & written (Chinese is a plus but not a must)
This is a 9 months contract with potential to extend.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.