Job title: Quality and Operating Engineer - Mandarin speaking
Location: Cambridge, UK
Type of roles: Permanent
We are looking for a dedicated Quality and Operating Engineer with experience in Research and Development project and organization operation management.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive working attitude and willing to help and show great initiative.
What you will do:
- Research Centre Operation: Manage annual key tasks, and set organizational KPIs to support the Chief Operations Officer to achieve organizational operation goals.
- R&D Project Management: Promote the achievement of local project objectives and monitor the operation through enablement of project managers, system development, and project operation status monitoring.
- Research Innovation and Quality Culture Building: Adapt to local industry practices; build a local R&D innovation and quality culture.
The ideal candidate:
- Undergraduate or graduate degrees in science subjects
- 5 years or more experience in R&D Development and R&D project management
- Experience in quality management and familiar with at least one quality management tool
What we offer:
- 33 days annual leave entitlement per year (including UK public holidays)
- Group Personal Pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Medical expense claim scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sports club and social events
- Corporate retail discounts
- Flexible working patterns
- Additional time off for professional learning and development
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Software Engineering Lead
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B