|Job Title:||Purchase Order Specialist - Mandarin speaking|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Job title: Purchase Order Specialist - Mandarin speaking
Location: MediaCityUK, Manchester
We have an exciting opportunity for a well-organised individual and team player to join a leading technology company on a long-term basis.
This is an entry level position. You will work with a young and prospective team in a multi-national corporation.
The individual will support telecoms projects across Western European countries.
What you will do:
· Assist project team in all aspects of service purchase order (PO) processing for suppliers
· Ensure accurate information is obtained from project team and Input data to the system to generate purchase order.
· Manage on-time placement of future PO's and problem solving for PO issue resolution.
· Take the ownership of paperwork flows and appropriate approvals
· Manage some administrative support for projects.
· Work with suppliers, project team members, the procurement team and IT to resolve a wide range of PO issues.
· Undertake other ad-hoc activities as required
The ideal candidate:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Good Mandarin (Chinese) and English speaker
· Can work under highly repetitive system operations
· Flexible and agile with a can-do attitude
· Ability to work under pressure
· Well-organised with great attention to details
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficient in using Microsoft Suite(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Town Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance