|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Assistant - 6 Months Rolling Contract|
|Contact Name:||TJ Ramdehal|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Purchase Ledger Assistant - 6 Months Rolling Contract
Highly Competitive Rate
About the client:
Global information and communication technology company, who offer a wide range of technology products, solutions and services. Building new possibilities by connecting people, technology and ideas, creating a more sustainable world where anyone can advance their dreams.
About the role:
- Process purchase invoices from suppliers, matching and coding invoices, agreeing to purchase orders on the company's purchase order system.
- Processing up to 6000 invoices each month in the team
- Resolve internal and external supplier account and purchase invoice queries
- Conduct supplier account reconciliations to supplier statements and other supplier balance confirmations
- Review purchase ledger aged debtors and identifying and resolving any discrepancies
- Minimum of 12 months experience using a recognised accounting system and purchase ledger module, SAP preferred.
- Good standard of general literacy; advanced standard of numeracy.
- IT literate with experience of and a good level of proficiency using standard office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written; quick learner with the ability to communicate with staff and management at all levels
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Payroll Specialist - Oracle - UK Payroll experience
Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA
Payroll Specialist - CIPD
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)