|Job Title:||Project Manager - Infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Uma Nidhi|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Project Manager - Honington
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Project Manager to join their successful Practice .
* Managed the agreement process of the transition project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
* Managed the delivery of transition projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown, and handover to service
* Operated within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local transition project management policy, procedure, and methodology where this is in place
* Gathered status reports of team members across their project and addressed issues as appropriate
- Strong/Good/experienced PMs
- Demonstrable deliver experience
- Infrastructure experience
- Cloud Migration / Implementation - Azure & AWS experience
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Architect -
1st & 2nd Line System Administrator
Senior Solution Java Architect