Project Manager (PoS/ EPoS Rollout)
Dublin, Ireland (Remote Working)
Great opportunity to work as Project Manager for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland (Remote Working) . We are looking for a Project Manager who has handled complex high risk project or multiple projects and having strong experience in the retail sector and familiar with PoS / EPoS system
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete.
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, close down and handover to service
- Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, close down and handover to service
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilisation across projects
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery of project to time, cost and appropriate quality
* Achievement of project margin
* Customer Satisfaction scores
* Assignment feedback scores
* Status of project in the project management reporting tool
* Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness
If interested and to have a detailed discussion please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Operations Manager - systems
Lead Infrastructure Management Architect
INFRASTRUCTURE TEST LEAD/MANAGER- CONTRACT - HYBRID
Cyber Security Consultant/ Architect
IFS ERP - DEVELOPER /LEAD CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING