Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNL are seeking a Project Manager to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be accountable for the management and successful delivery of specific projects to the required time, cost and quality targets. Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment of programmes and projects to shareholder requirements, maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Accountable for the management and successful delivery of specific projects to the agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining projects within the overall programme to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders.
- The proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of project/programme progress. Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information.
- The proactive management of all programme interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the programme.
- The proactive management of the project/ programme budget, forecasting, monitoring and reporting spend against the delivery of benefit to the shareholders through the MBNL governance and commercial processes. The proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- As the day to day agent of the Senior Responsible Owner, responsible for project/programme governance including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication.
- The overall coherence, quality and integrity of the project/programme from initiation to closure. The use of, and adherence to, Project/Programme Management methodology within MBNL.
What we are looking for:
- Professional qualification
- An interest in external market factors and industry developments. A proven track record of bringing the outside in to your organisation and using this to drive improvements
- Proactive nature
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong and effective communicator
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Product Designer - UI/UX