Main Purpose of Role:
To provide professional project management to the delivery of Code renewals which directly contribute to the company's business objectives. Working with Asset Managers, the company's Legal Team and Legal and Estates Suppliers to oversee the delivery of renewals through the end-to-end process, most specifically through from legal instruction to legal completion in line with monthly forecasts and to agreed deadlines.
To identify and quickly resolve or clear any critical dependencies or blockers and to provide prompt and clear reporting
Stakeholder Management: To liaise with all key internal and external stakeholders who are connected to the delivery of the project either as contributors or as sponsors, recipients, or owners of the business outcome to ensure expectations are managed, critical decisions are made, key dependencies and requirements are addressed, and project delivery progress is clearly understood.
Communication and Engagement Management: To operate project governance by use of appropriate mediums and mechanisms such as meetings, work streams and teams calls to regularly govern the project by surfacing issues, making decisions and agreeing escalations to ensure the project remains on track and targets are consistently met.
Reporting: To provide management and key internal & external stakeholders with regular and appropriate programme and delivery reports that will support the effective and efficient legal completion of Code renewals. Where appropriate sponsor, define and drive the development of standard and/or automated reports with Cornerstone BI (Business Intelligence.
Management of Change: To embrace and manage change within the project brought about by new caselaw, governance or change in Company strategy and the resulting updates to policy and implementation. Ensuring that such change is quickly communicated to all internal and external Stakeholders and tools and systems are amended to accommodate all necessary process amendments
Supplier Management: Drive supplier management strategies across the Project, ensuring strategic alignment across the supplier base to support Project strategies. To manage, execute and constantly assess supplier training and development with relation to the Electronic Communications Code (ECC) 2017, own relevant communication and engagement strategies and constantly drive commercial value for the business. Act as a point of contact & co-ordination for all escalations, risks and issues appertaining to the legal completion of all occupational renewals under the ECC 2017.
- Experience in management of projects, internal and external relationship and delivery assurance within a Telecoms and/or cellular network infrastructure Share environment and extensive experience in relationship Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and abilities in managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Clear and concise communication skills both upward and within the team
- Strong planning and organizational ability to prepare and anticipate well in the face of change
- Ability to carry out analysis of the current programme and recommend any necessary changes to keep the programme on track
- Focused single mindedness and diligence in delivering business outcomes - completer/finisher mentality
- Basic skills in Word and intermediate skills in Excel and Powerpoint
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Product Designer - UI/UX