We are currently looking of a candidate who is looking to take the next steps in their career and join a well know organisation to grow with.
We are looking for a Junior Regulatory Compliance Manager, who has the drive to want to progress and grow within this sector. This will be on a contract basis and a day rate. The role is Hybrid and will need to be able to attend the office site in Dublin 2/3 times a week.
- Responsible for managing critical projects through the entire life cycle
- Escalation point for project level risks
- Regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Presentation of results to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting against the project plan and budget in line with agreed Programme governance
- Identify independent project.
- Agile Project Manager
- Regulatory and Compliance knowledge
- Significant Change delivery experience
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage budgets
- Familiarity with process modelling, workshop facilitation and business analysis
If you have experience with in Regulatory Compliance and feel your next step is with in Project Management, dealing with Portfolios and delivery of projects please apply with your CV to Kerrie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Product Designer - UI/UX