|Job Title:||Project Finance Controller|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Exciting opportunity has opened up with one of UK's leading International Telecoms companies who look after a diverse portfolio of Blue Chip Companies within the Private, Commercial and Government sectors.
The company has identified the need to appoint a Project Finance Controller, based in their Tewkesbury or Bristol offices, with the objective of tracking, reviewing and understanding project performance to enable accurate reporting, budgeting, cash management and financial control across specific projects.
NB - This is a 6 month contract and you would need to be able to start asap.
What you will be doing:
- Completely control Project Finance from quoting for a project to ensuring it is billed.
- Producing quotations for jobs and processing the receipt of customer purchase orders and ensuring that these are fulfilled as efficiently as possible.
- Liaising with the project team to ensure any work variations are captured
- Ensuring that all project billing is completed well within month end submission.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly performance reports and project forecasts to report sales and profit margins for each project on a timely basis
- Create project P&L's to monitor sales, resource, costs and margin.
- Support in maintaining control of external contractor costs and suppliers to ensure efficiency and best market rates are implemented.
- Ensure that company financial controls are followed within the project teams. Using a financial control framework, including financial accountability's and authorities to ensure full financial control.
- Everyday use of finance software to capture project costs and invoice works.
- Responsible for raising awareness of non-compliance
- Any other duties as considered reasonable by the Head of Finance
- Ability to use spreadsheets to interpret and collate financial data
- Presentation skills and report writing
- Excellent communication, numerical and computer literacy skills
Should you be keen on the opportunity, please click on apply or send your CV to:
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager