|Job Title:||Programme Delivery Lead - Telco Property / Acquisition - FTC|
|Duration:||to end 2023|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Programme Delivery Lead - Mobile Telecoms Property / Acquisition - FTC to end 2023
Hybrid - Home / Reading
The role: The purpose of this role is to Co-ordinate the activities of the Property and Legal function in understanding the demands of the Hardy OSS Programme. They will be the interface between the legal/property functions and the Projects, ensuring that enablers are being driven through to ensure the desired outcome of Hardy OSS.
What we are looking for: The ideal candidate will be from a programme/project management background and have working knowledge of Property/Acquisition within Telecoms. Ability to initiate solutions, drive initiatives through and influence those around them.
Through the Hardy OSS Programme, we are transforming the way that we operate. OSS stands for Operational Support Services, The Legal Property team and the Property function have already benefited from an early implementation of Site Tracker, a new digital workflow platform, for lease renewal work. We are working in conjunction with E/// to deliver the Programme.
We are seeking a Programme Delivery Lead to Co-ordinate the activities of the Property and Legal function in understanding the demands of the Hardy OSS Programme and interfacing with the Hardy OSS Programme Management team, planning for these and ensure that the Team are well placed to support, attending meetings alongside other members of the function and following up on communications and actions.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Representing the Delivery Forums being responsible for driving closure to Solution Concerns raised by the Change community and SMEs
- Support Process Owners and SMEs by co-ordinating inputs into design, involvement in design changes, user acceptance activities, communications and a train the trainer approach to roll out
- Work alongside the Property and Legal function in monitoring and logging defects and issues with the live environment and pursuing fixes from our Hardy OSS supplier.
- Develop processes to ensure data gaps and document artefacts are minimised prior to full roll out of solution and manage suppliers to ensure compliance
- Co-ordiante with Commercial team to ensure any supplier contracts are in place to support delivery of Hardy OSS
- Provide 360 degree vision of the Hardy OSS Activities that benefit or impact the team
- Close liaison and interface with the Property and Legal team and other relevant functions
- Forward Planning and co-ordination of Property and Legal team interface into Hardy OSS
- Analysis of Business Services Catalogue / Processes vs delivery
- Mapping and re-mapping of business processes
- User acceptance testing activities
What we are looking for:
- Project management experience / qualifications
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder engagement
- A tolerance for change and change management skills
- Working knowledge of telecoms - specifically around acquisition
- In house property experience
- knowledge of business transformation programmes (nice to have)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Accounts Payable Administrator
SAP Real Estate SME - Mobile Telecoms - 12 Month FTC
Location: West Midlands
Change Communications Lead - Transformations
Estate Management Surveyor - Telecoms/Mobile
Estate Management Surveyor / Regional Surveyor
Estate Management Surveyor