|Job Title:||Programme Communications Manager|
|Duration:||12 months FTC|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Programmes Communications Manager
12 - month contract
Reading/ Hybrid working
This role supports a programme to deliver continuous improvement initiatives, adoption and drive behaviour change within the target operating model. It is a specialist programme and a key enabler for MBNL.
The Programmes Communications Manager will design and own the communications strategy for multiple stakeholder groups within an assigned portfolio of programmes. This position plays a crucial role in developing high-quality communications that align to MBNL's and our Shareholder's strategic direction.
Responsibilities of the Programmes Communications Manager include:
- Design and own the communications strategy for a named group of programmes across various stakeholders, including participants and delivery partners.
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder and communication map, identifying critical communication requirements.
- Creation of effective platform and channel management system
- Create and own communication collateral for a range of stakeholders, including delivery partners, specific programme leads and participants, using the most effective and relevant channels for these audiences.
- Delivery and measurement of communications to ensure key messages are communicated successfully across all audience groups with consistency, clarity and on brand.
- Co-ordinate all communications, including processes, standards and initiatives working closely with the Senior Responsible Owners to co-ordinate effective proactive and reactive communications to all audience groups.
- Quality assure programme communications content and materials to ensure they are clear, professional and reflect our strategic directions
- Platform and channel management.
The successful Programmes Communications Manager will have:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in a communication or change management role
- Experience working across multi-disciplined audience groups and stakeholders
- Competency in SharePoint, Teams & Microsoft office
- Defining and establishing impactful channels offering two-way feedback and effective tracking
- Previous experience managing multiple, competing demands
- Proven track record of successfully translating and delivering complex information
To apply for the Programmes Communications Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Change Communications Lead - Transformations
Transmission Performance Manager
Senior Finance Manager
Research Engagement Manager- Mandarin speaking
SAP & Fico Manager
Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Finance Manager - Fixed Assets