|Job Title:||Program Manager (Digital Transformation)|
|Contact Name:||Chaitra Katkar|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Program Manager (Digital transformation)
A reputed client in Telecom industry is looking for Program managers with strong experience in Digital transformation projects to work on their exciting projects. We are looking for strong personality, someone that is confident and will be able to pivot on anything that comes at them.
- Responsible for building a programme of work to deliver one or more business outcomes or underpinning technical enablers and ensure they align to the company goals.
- Responsible for definition, initiation, delivery and leadership of large complex programmes of work so that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan that is coordinated, risk-managed and communicated. Ensuring the delivery of these high-profile programmes are critical to driving our business outcomes and strategic goals.
- Responsible for continuously optimising value of the delivery programme (process, tools & people)
- Governs and assures that the programme is being delivered effectively with aligned plans structured to reduce risk and dependencies defined and managed.
- Responsible for developing and improving programme delivery capabilities, understanding and embracing complexities and develop strong business wide stakeholder relationships as well as strong partner relationships to ensure successful delivery.
- Set direction and provide leadership and guidance to the programme team.
- Work collaboratively with all delivery partners (internal/external) to understand the programme demand and secure resources to meet demand
- Responsible for the day to day management including demand pipeline of the programme.
- Identify conflicts, provide visibility and work cross functionally to resolve and mitigate. Manage and resolve escalations.
- Work collaboratively and in a matrix management structure with the Programme's key Business Sponsors.
- Requiring experience in programme and project management delivery frameworks and demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Previous experience in Digital programme delivery and translating deliverables to Business Outcomes.
- Inspire a culture to drive others to continuously evaluate and improve and embed change across the organisation and partners.
- Demonstration of strategic thinking skills and ability to analyse complex issues, be bold in decision making and clear in the definition of solutions to address them.
- Proven ability to develop, coach and motivate people, recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability. Experience in building empowered, trusted teams.
- Evidence of strong leadership and people skills, with experience of managing diverse teams and an ability to motivate, inspire and guide others to deliver in an uncertain and fast-paced environment.
- Evidence of excellent stakeholder management and communication skill with an ability to influence at all levels and articulate business/technical outcomes using simple, clear language.
- Commercial awareness and able to make recommendations on delivery to time/cost/quality based on knowledge of desired outcomes/KPIs.
- Previous experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies and capable of working in a hybrid scenario
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Chaitra.Katkar@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Digital Analyst
Salary: car allowance, pension
Senior Marketing Manager
Junior Marketing Manager - Dutch speaking
Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
Information Security Manager
IT Procurement Manager - Commercial