I am currently undertaking a Search for a Problem Manager role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
- Maintain information about known errors and workarounds.
- Provide regular verbal and written briefings to the programme and stakeholders as required, including post-reviews of all problems in project and live.
- Provide good quality knowledge and information to expedite effective decision making relating to problem management.
- Host / chair meetings and Problem Management Working Group as required.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders, both internal and 3rd party, in the conduct of problem management duties as required.
- Ensure that all related artefacts are captured and can be used as evidence for audit and assurance.
- Working with the Knowledge and Configuration Managers to maintain a Single repository for all project and live services problem related activities for all stakeholders to refer to.
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems on systems and services.
- Ensure that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s).
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Analyse and report on patterns and trends, at the Problem Management Review board and the Monthly Services Review board.
- Initiate and monitor actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems and services.
- Lead on the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Investigate problems in systems and services.
- Manage problems / incidents in an agile environment focusing upon the rapid development and deployment of continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) especially when producing or reviewing Problem records. Attention to detail is key.
- ITIL v3 or v4.
- Reporting and the preparation of management information to inform localised Management and the wider team of progress. Inserts into a Monthly Service Report recording Problem records within the reporting period.
- Working knowledge of Remedy.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.