Problem & CI Manager
Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL's mission is to provide best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK.
Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
To proactively manage all aspects of Site Vulnerabilities and Network Hardening on behalf of the Senior Problem and CI Manager.
To continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities and relationships required to deliver. Site Vulnerability and Network Hardening services including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for all Problem Management and CI services in relation to Network Hardening. Ensuring Right Site, Right Time, Right Solution
- Assuring Supplier Performance for all Site Vulnerability Analysis and Network Hardening Recommendations
- Defining priority, business benefit and measurement criteria for site vulnerability improvement recommendations, and ensuring design and deployment teams deliver against these
- Work in collaboration with the shareholders (EE/BT and Three) to determine any prioritisation based on unilateral business drivers, agree any shared principles and support them with any unilateral activity related to Site Vulnerabilities
- Ensure Supplier delivers all obligations in relation to identification, due diligence, logging, reviewing any entries to CCSL, Service Limitation or any other Site Vulnerability repository
- Based on data analysis, shareholder feedback on customer experience (direct or indirect) or industry knowledge, drive behaviours within Supplier and Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement in Problem Management Services for which MBNL are accountable
- Identify Network and Business Risks from the function, and raise into appropriate forum
- Support Senior Problem & CI Manager in any BAU, project/workshop/discussions where Site Vulnerability and Network Hardening services which MBNL are accountable for may be impacted, and/or could support
- Assure that the MSP are capturing high quality information throughout the lifecycle of a problem (capture, progress, closure), and record all information within the problem record
- Ensure MSP Proactively identifies opportunities to enhance the problem management & CI service effectiveness
- Ensure MBNL deliver their obligations to support the MSP providing their problem and CI service
- Ensure the MSP delivers an Event Prediction service that accurately forecast Events and the MSP's Proactive Problem Management Service takes steps to prevent Incidents
- Manage CCSL requests from the MSP and co-ordinate with Design on the evaluation of such requests. Periodically review the CCSL and engage Design colleagues to request any Sites removed from the CCSL
- Identify new problem investigations that MBNL require the MSP to undertake and submit requests into the MSP
- ITIL foundation certification (V3 or V4)
- Excellent Technical understanding of mobile infrastructure
- Experience of cross-functional working and the ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with regards to building key relationships across the business and with external partners
- Strong influencing skills across all levels of business
- Understanding processes used in a telecoms / operations environments including incident management, problem management, change management and CSI.
MBNL - building strength through inclusion.
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness. Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Operations Manager - systems
Lead Infrastructure Management Architect
Location: City of London
Automation Infrastructure Test Lead /Manager
INFRASTRUCTURE TEST LEAD/MANAGER- CONTRACT - HYBRID
Network Architect/LAN Architect