Principal DevOps Engineer
Salford- This is a Hybrid role home based with 2 days in the office
We are recruiting for a prestigious media brand in UK for Principal DevOps Engineer (AWS/ Python / Linux) with varied levels of professional experience to join a dynamic and growing team based in London.
You will be responsible for building sound architecture, leading the design and development of high quality, secure, scalable, full stack technical products delivered by both internal and 3rd party teams in cloud environment.
You'll be contributing hands on across while leading Technical delivery of Software/ technical Projects Using Agile methodology with the team including hands on Planning, prioritising, running stand-ups, sprints, Scrum/Kanban or other flavours, management of backlogs etc
- Contributing to the vision and long-term strategy in your domain of expertise as well as contribute hands on as and where necessary including write code, run stand-ups, support end users, diagnose issues in production, perform code reviews, plan releases, build deployment pipelines etc
- Experience should include process/framework associated with Development, DevOps, Release mechanisms, Operations, Pipelines, Automation, use of open-source products.
- Defining, teaching and fostering best practices such as Ci/CD, TDD, pair/mob programming etc within the team and mentoring other engineers to grow, share knowledge and adopt best practices
- Contributing to the vision and long-term strategy in your domain of expertise as well as contribute hands on as and where necessary including write code,
- DevOps experience
- Automation, use of open-source products
- Teaching best practices such as Ci/CD, TDD, pair/mob programming
- experience in AWS (Not Azure or GCP)
- Experience in Python Or Go,
- Experience in Linux
Training and career development:
Supported by the higher management with the tools you need to develop the team, our client has an established in-house training academy, where the training is unrivalled for Engineers, your team will be given access to a wide range of internal and external courses and certifications enabling you to have a clear career path within the company.
As well as flexible 35 hour working week working from home with two days in the office you will also be given dedicated learning time alongside your role.
To find out more about the role please send through your CV or contact Nithya Dhanakkodi on
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Design Engineer (M&E)
M&E Design Engineer - Mobile Telecom
M&E Design Engineer - Mobile Telecoms
Location: West Midlands
Civil Engineering Graduate
Supplier Performance Manager