Presales Network Architect Hampshire(Security Cleared)
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Presales Network Architect to join their successful Practice on an Contract basis.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Previous experience working alongside customers to derive requirements.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Previous experience working on bids and/or large and complex change requests.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
- Demonstrable experience owning a full technical solution from pre-sales stage through to delivery handover.
- Experience in presenting complex technical solutions at governance reviews to senior stakeholders (i.e CTO level) and/or similar.
- Experience in working with RAID in conjunction with utilisation of Risk Management tooling, to formulate compelling customer solutions
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect/LAN Architect
Lead Infrastructure Management Architect
Cloud Solution Architect
CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT - READING - CONTRACT - HYBRID
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer