Pre-sales Network Architect
Basingstoke - Onsite
Leading Managed IT Services Provider in the Defence and Public sector looking for a Pre-sales Network Architect based at Basingstoke.
*** A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered ***
Overview of the role:
We are looking for Pre-Sales Network Architects, with previous pre-sales and bid experience, to join our existing team. They will work closely with the Delivery Executives, Solution Owners and Customer to produce design documentation on a wide variety of complex changes and bids that vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Previous experience working alongside the customer to derive requirements.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Previous experience working on bids and/or large and complex changes.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- SDWAN experience is advantageous.
If sounds interesting, please share your updated CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.