POWER BI DEVELOPER
THEALE/HOME - 2 days in Theale a week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Power BI Developer to join our busy Team,
The Power BI Developer will own and develop reports and dashboards to provide data to the business whilst acting as an outward ambassador for the BI Team, contributing to the overall rollout of Power BI and reporting standards across the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Power BI Developer include:
- Be an ambassador for the Reporting and Information team across the business through appropriate meetings around BAU and projects.
- Guide, recommend and develop improvements in reporting/dashboards with view of industry best practice; this should include small enhancements through to larger system and strategic approach changes.
- Support the rollout of Power BI to all areas of the business. Utilising experience and understanding of our environment to make suggestions for effective adoption plans.
- Assist in delivery of all aspects of issues, reporting and development in an efficient and effective fashion, aligned to critical business timeframes and deadlines.
- Build & maintain effective working relationships with internal teams and Shareholders.
The successful Power BI Developer will have:
- Agile and waterfall project practice
- Demonstrable PowerBI experience
- Dashboard design
- Business Analysis and requirements documentation
- MS SQL and associated services
- Dev Ops Task Management
To apply for the Power BI Developer, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Microsoft Applications Developer (MS/Azure)
Microsoft Lead Applications Developer
IFS ERP - DEVELOPER /LEAD CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING
LEAD .NET DEVELOPER (AZURE) - CONTRACT - HYBRID- COVENTRY
Integration Development Lead (Dynamics 365/D365 F&O/Azure)
MASTER DATA ANALYST - HYBRID - CONTRACT - READING