Role: Power BI Consultant
Type: 6 Months Contract
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
We are looking for a Power BI Consultant to join one of the leading telecom brands on an interim 6 month basis.
The Power BI Consultant will own and develop reports and dashboards following requirements analysis to provide information and data out to the business, whilst acting as an outward ambassador for the BI Team and driving Power BI adoption.
- Derive requirements and fully build and deploy fully functional power BI dashboards
- A good level of knowledge of Power BI workspace and App structures within an organisation
- A good level DAX coding for calculated fields
- Understanding of gateway usage
- Share knowledge and best practice of Power BI to immediate team.
- SQL exposure
- Dataset creation from SQL databases
- POWER BI SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- Needs POWER BI rollout experience
- Setting up data gateways
- Attention to detail.
- Self motivated
- Can work independently and as part of a wider team
If the above role interests you, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
B2B RAN Consultant - mobile telecoms
RAN Consultant - 3G, 4G, 5G
SR. RAN PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST/CONSULTANT - CONTRACT- HYBRID
MASTER DATA ANALYST - HYBRID - CONTRACT - READING
Master Data Analyst
Chinese speaking _ Data Center Engineer