Remote Working (UK Only)
A new opportunity has arisen for a PKI Architect role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Skills - Essential:
- A sound and extensive knowledge of PKI and Cryptography solution design
- Experience in MS Certificate Management Services (Certification Authority, Online Responder, Network Device Enrollment (NDES) Services, Certificate Enrollment Web Services (CEP/CES), Active Directory Domain Services and certificate management solutions.
- Expert level experience in SSL certificate management concepts, processes, solution management and tools including OpenSSL and Certutil.
- Hardware security module (HSM) technology and Key Management Server (KMS) technology.
- Expert level experience in cloud solution development with Azure or AWS architectures as is related to PKI management.
- Extensive Cryptography & PKI solution design experience (HLD & LLD) required.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.