People Services Specialist
As part of the People Services and Systems team, you will work as a central resource to support People Services team including Talent acquisition, Employee Relations and HR Operations. Providing support and guidance to employees regarding recruitment, HR queries, HRIS systems, policies, and processes. Reporting to the People Services and Systems Manager, the role will provide the opportunity to improve people services interactions and key system improvements. Deliver people reporting & support systems requirements, which will include automation, systems optimisation and continuous improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies that deliver simple and consistent people experiences through candidate and employee journeys.
What else it involves
- Deliver an efficient and professional support service to the business while providing an ultimate people experience in everything we do.
- Deliver on a wide range of HR transactional processes from supporting our people with queries on policy and process to updating our HR systems, whilst ensuring high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Provide full administration support to the Talent Acquisition team to ensure optimum candidate experience
- Support HR Operations with generalist activities, maintaining accurate records in line with Data Protection and audit requirements.
- Lead and drive individual projects and activities focused on process improvements, efficiency optimisation and innovation through enabling technology that provides for a great employee experience.
- Supporting the broader team with a wide range of activities including system support for Oracle, Cornerstone, HR Hub and any other HR related systems
- Review and challenge existing reporting and data requirements across the people team and develop improved means for delivering against requirements, including consulting with key stakeholders to interpret requirements.
- Run system reports for audit purposes, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Support the People Systems Specialist with more generalist "systems" activity as and when required (e.g. support with testing, troubleshooting, user support and guidance)
The skills we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent collaborative relationships with business and HR colleagues
- Demonstrate a deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends.
- Technical mindset with a keen interest in HR technology.
- Strong experience and understanding of operational HR processes and practice
- Thrives on working in a team and supporting the wider team to achieve our HR goals
- Ability to manage high volume of workloads & conflicting priorities
- Strong attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, flawless delivery
- Collaborative style and a good team player
- Strong customer focus mind-set
- High level of personal resilience, able to remain highly effective and flexible in changing business circumstances
- Ability to seek out and identify opportunities for improvement
- Understanding of HR applications, how data is structured within them, and how this data facilitates HR processes
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and ability to manipulate and analyse data
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Automation Infrastructure Test Lead /Manager
INFRASTRUCTURE TEST LEAD/MANAGER- CONTRACT - HYBRID
Service Desk Agent
SR. RAN PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST/CONSULTANT - CONTRACT- HYBRID
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer