Passive Infrastructure Engineer
Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK. Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
MBNL are looking to recruit a Passive Infrastructure Engineer to support the standards and strategy for towers across the network, works with suppliers and industry leading SMEs to provide solutions for the development, maintenance and remediation of the portfolio of GF and SW towers. Further, this role involves developing GIS systems to enable proactive structure and risk management of the network.
What you can expect to be doing:
- GF and SW Design Authority
- Tower and Masts SME
- Be a strong advocate for Health and Safety and Quality
- Ensure that the solutions offered are clearly documented on MBNL systems
- Liaise with cross party Design, Acquisition and Deployment teams as required
- Liaise with shareholders to resolve queries to ensure satisfactory designs
- Ensure the site is designed in a cost-effective way.
- Acting as Design interface between Shareholders, manufacturers, asset management team, H&S team and internal Design teams
- Complete weekly/monthly reporting requirements in a timely fashion.
- Feeding back to RAN Infrastructure group for timely update of RAN Documentation to keep in-line with feedback from applications of the design guides on real sites.
What we are looking for:
- Current Driving Licence
- Computer literate for MS Word, MS Excel, Emails, MS PowerPoint, AutoCAD
- 3-5+ years design experience in general telecoms infrastructure with an operator, MSP or Designer/PC.
- Ability to interpret and author documentation to a good standard.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Specialism in either Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Electrical backed up by HNC or degree level qualifications
To apply for this role please send your CV to Rebecca.Harris@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.