Project Manager (Oracle)
**Ideally we would have SC in place but if candidates are scarce we will have to think again.**
End to end Oracle Cloud Implementations and upgrades, SaaS, ERP, HCM in Programme Delivery /Migration experience and knowledge.
The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Effective management of the project baseline
* Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
* Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
* Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Working on practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
* Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
* Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
* Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
* Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
* Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
* Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
* Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
* Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
- Project/Programme Management
- Oracle Cloud - Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Oracle Cloud Migration & Implementation
- End to end Oracle Cloud Implementations and upgrades, ERP, HCM in Programme Delivery experience and knowledge
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Financials Technical Consutant
Service Delivery Manager_Mandarin speaking
WAN Network Architect
Technical Service Engineeer