|Job Title:||Operations and Health and Safety Manager|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Morris|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Operations Health and Safety Manager
Reading / Home
MBNL are seeking an Operations Health and Safety manager. The Health, Safety, Quality and Environment team, is responsible for the management of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental compliance of all work undertaken on the Radio Access Network sites used by Three and BT-EE.
Responsibilities of the Operations Health and Safety Manager include:
- Set expectations and lead by example on the HS Zero Harm journey.
- Lead improvements to functional and business HS maturity by proposing and implementing changes.
- Ensure compliance with our HSE Standards and absolute compliance with the 'Life Saving Rules'.
- Ensure all relevant projects and programmes (new or existing) follow Health and Safety Management policy, strategies, systems, processes and controls put in place by MBNL.
- Ensure MBNL H&S Policy is, at all times, up to date legally and conformant to good practice.
- Support local management and others in identifying hazards or significant changes, assessing the risks and identifying the associated risk reduction or mitigation actions.
- Design and deliver the required H&S assurance and monitoring regime for the business.
- Set clear behavioural standards and expectations for health and safety across own employees and wider supply chain.
- Lead by example - set a culture of learning, continuously improvement & coaching. Ensure that health and safety is led by all leaders in our organisation and in our delivery partners organisations. Create a one team approach with these partner organisations.
- Identify, report and validate the required data via the HS&E MIS.
- Ensure health and safety is integral to, and proactively managed throughout, all phases of the project and operations lifecycle i.e. inception, detailed design, testing, large scale deployment, operation, maintenance, decommission and removal.
- Manage assigned areas of the wider MBNL H&S Strategy, as directed by the Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality, in order for MBNL to fulfil its 5 Year H&S Vision and Goals.
The successful Operations Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Relevant health and safety qualification / training e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH or NCRQ
- Good understanding of site health and safety risks, their management controls and relevant legal standards
- Strong ability to communicate and act professionally
- Clear sense of ownership and personal accountability
- A proven track record of bringing the best practice in to an organisation and using this to drive improvements
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and deliver to time, quality and cost
- To apply for the Operations Health and Safety Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Policy and Standards Manager
Information Security Manager
IT Procurement Manager - Commercial
Wireless Solution Manager - French speaking
Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
Commercial Manager - IT Procurement - Mobile Telecoms