|Job Title:||Newly Qualified (ACA\ICAEW) - Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Exciting Finance Analyst - Financial Reporting - Newly Qualified ACA\ICAEW
- You must be Eligible to work within the UK within a Perm Role - No Sponsorship provided
- Hybrid Role - Minimum of 2 days in the office
Join this Leading Telco in a key role within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team, reporting directly into the Head of Financial Reporting.
The team is responsible for some of the most complex accounting areas. In this position, you will help and assist in financial reporting, balance sheet control, audit coordination, technical accounting advisory and Finance policies and procedures.
What is Needed for the role:
- Newly Qualified ACA\ICAEW - Non Negotiable
- Experience from a public practice background.
- Technical accounting / advisory skills.
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS and FRS101.
- Technical Experience- UK Finance: Technical Accounting Advisory, Financial Reporting, Accounting standards, Statutory Accounts, Understanding of IFRS and FRS101
What you will be doing in the role:
Audit Co-ordination and Management
A key role for the Financial Analyst is to help manage audit relationships from deliverable to audit issues, from planning meeting to clearance. This role will ensure that we deliver a successful (smooth and no-surprise) audit at half year, hard close and year end.
Statutory Accounts (FRS 101 Reporting)
Assist in the delivery of statutory accounts for all UK companies including UK (main operating company, Holding.
CAS (IFRS Reporting)
Review of any critical areas ensuring timely preparation and submission of quarterly and annual budget. Support team in preparing certain disclosure forms for quarter end and annual budget.
Balance Sheet and Finance Manual
Team is responsible for balance sheet (RAG) reviews and finance manual. The Financial Analyst will play a key part in setting the plan, supporting the team, and ensuring that the process goes well and objectives are delivered on time.
Support Head of Financial Reporting on key projects. Currently we are reviewing the legal and capital structure of the organisation.
Should you be keen - Please click on Apply!
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.