Network Support Engineer / Administrator (Data)
Great opportunity to work as Network Support Engineer / Administrator (Data) for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a Network Support Engineer / Administrator (Data)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Implement, maintain, manage, support and develop LAN, WLAN, WAN and Firewall in conjunction with third parties where applicable. Ensuring stability, integrity and robustness.
- Act as an escalation point for any network related issues
- Configure tools for monitoring and use them to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Maintain and conduct systematic updates to all relevant documentation
- Provide training, technical advice and direction to other teams
Required Skills :
- Looking for strong experience in Architecture Design, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Strong Experience in Aruba Clear pass System Administration
- Managing and maintaining Alcatel Network hardware and Software
- Firewall architecture design and administration
- Has obtained a Level 8 qualification in a relevant computing and/or computational discipline and/or at least 2 relevant professional qualifications/certifications completed in the last 5 years (which may include but are not limited to: Alcatel Certified Switch Professional (ACSP), Alcatel Certified Switch Specialist - Infrastructure (ACSS - Infrastructure), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA)).
** If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com **
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Engineer/2nd Line Network Support (WAN)
Network Engineer/WAN Engineer/2nd Line Network Support
2nd Line WAN Network Support/Juniper SRX Routers/BGP/IPSEC/MPLS
LAN Engineer - Network Technician
2nd / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
Deskside Support Engineer