|Job Title:||Network Support Engineer / Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Christine Mclaren|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Network Support Engineer / Administrator
Hybrid - Dublin, Ireland
Looking for an experienced contract Network Support Engineer / Administrator, with excellent hands-on development skills, for a global IT client based in Dublin. As a Network Support Engineer / Administrator, you will be able to maintain the current existing network and will troubleshoot issues and network outages.
- Implement, maintain, manage, support and develop LAN, WLAN, WAN and Firewall in conjunction with third parties where applicable. Ensuring stability, integrity and robustness.
- Act as an escalation point for any network related issues
- Configure tools for monitoring and use them to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Maintain and conduct systematic updates to all relevant documentation
- Provide training, technical advice and direction to other members of the team
The successful candidate will be able to display and demonstrate all or some of the following:
- Network Architecture Design, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Aruba Clearpass System Administration
- Cloud Networks: Azure or AWS
- Managing and maintaining Alcatel Network hardware and Software
- Firewall architecture design and administration
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Christine.email@example.com.
Project People are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE
WAN Network Architect
Presales Network Architect