|Job Title:||Network Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Amber Lowman|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Network Design Engineer
*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled Network Design Engineer to join their team in Corsham
We are looking for an experienced Network Design Engineer to support the customer deployable systems across multiple domains. Role is co-located on site working directly with the Customer / Project lead. This role is heavily collaborative with both the embedded staff and stakeholder personnel, you must be able to work within a team and have the autonomy to work independently when required. We are looking for dependable and experienced support staff that are not afraid to own problems and incidents and deliver solutions to issues.
The individual will work under the Change Lead Engineering Project Manager, who will be ultimately responsible for delivering the Project's uplifted capability. Outline tasks are expected to include, but not limited to the creation of Low-Level Design's (LLD), Build and Configuration documents as well as producing Knowledge Articles and providing Knowledge transfer activities to staff. The specialists will also be responsible for supporting incident and defect management activities, as well as providing support to build activities in the development, test and live services environments.
The support is covering core hours 37 hours per week mainly on customer site.
* CISCO Routers, Switches firewalls, Call Manager and CUBE
* CCNP level
* Strong in OSPF, VLANs, ACLs, OSPF, BGP and VOICE
* Strong skills in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016
* Active Directory & Group Policy management, design and support
* Microsoft HyperV virtualization or VMware experience
* Windows Server technologies such as Skype For Business, Exchange 2012/16, MIM, SharePoint
* Good understanding of Network Design principles, FireWalls, WAN protocols
* Security technologies such as McAfee AV / ePolicy Orchestrator
* Documentation and design, including Agile delivery
* PowerShell and other scripting experience
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.