Network Architect- Hampshire
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Network Architect to join their successful Practice on an Contract basis.
- To create non-standard service solutions that may incorporate any of the following LAN, WAN, WiFi, VPN, Voice, Video, Cyber and Security technologies. Liaise with Network Architects from other areas of the account where the solutions can cross responsibility borders.
- Provide quality technical documentation for delivery and solution support, that are fit for purpose which may then be subject to an appropriate approval board.
- Provide technical guidance to Network Architects to support the solution and delivery framework.
- Support project management to ensure timely and appropriate project delivery that meets the customers expectation.
- Demonstrable experience in configuring Juniper and Cisco products.
- Solid understanding of customer end to end life-cycle.
- Excellent communications skills, willing to share knowledge, able to take ownership and responsibility and make quick decisions.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect/LAN Architect
Lead Infrastructure Management Architect
CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT - READING - CONTRACT - HYBRID
Cyber Security Operation Consultant
Cloud Solution Architect