|Job Title:||Network Architect|
|Contact Name:||Uma Nidhi|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Network Architect- Hampshire(Remote/Hybrid)
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Network Architect to join their successful Practice on an Contract basis.
- Focusing on Network Physical design, including Survey Design and Design Approval.
- Completing Logical designs/Bill of Material using build guides and Work instruction.
- Configuration of Juniper and Catapan networks.
- Hands on experience in designing, configuring and troubleshooting Juniper and Catapan networks.
- 3rd Line support in fault finding and resolution of Customer equipment.
- Customer focus with site surveys for new installation.
- Cisco Network, WAN experience.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Architect -
Location: City of London
Network Engineer/3rd Line Network Support (Juniper SRX)
Security Cleared 3rd Line Network Engineer/Network Support