MS Dynamics F&O Consultant
Leading Managed IT Services Provider in the Defence and Public sector looking for an MS Dynamics Consultant.
- Elicit, analyse, and validate business needs of key stakeholders by planning, facilitating, and documenting requirements' gathering / discovery workshops.
- Provide expert overview & deep-dive product demonstrations and position the unique value of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and related platforms to address client requirements.
- Writing requirements concepts (FRD), high level design documents (HLD) and low-level design documents (LLD) for critical processes.
- Analysis and design of complex interface requirements.
- Consulting and support in the use of the full product functional scope including standard functions and third-party solutions.
- Support the project team with complex functional requirements.
Skills required for this role:
- Significant Microsoft D365 Finance (or equivalent) implementation experience demonstrating an ability to enhance and implement Dynamics 365 F&O for clients based on their business requirements across the full cycle of implementation.
- Extensive functional knowledge in core Finance modules such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Fixed Assets, Chart of Accounts, Tax Rules
- Strong analytical approach and knowledge of the possibilities in Dynamics AX/365 programming and data structures/database.
- Proven ability to lead functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of an organisation. Ability to effectively communicate to different audiences including internal and external stakeholders and peers clearly and concisely in written, oral and various presentation formats and situations.
- MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant or MB-300 Dynamics 365: Core Finance & Operations or MB-500 Certification (Microsoft D365: F&O Apps Developer Associate)
- Domain knowledge of F&O in Retail - Fashion would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Life Cycle Services (LCS), Microsoft Sure step
- Understanding of SCM Modules and strong understanding of Microsoft Technologies, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Azure Data Lake, Azure DevOps and Power BI.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Integration Development Lead (Dynamics 365/D365 F&O/Azure)
Lead Microsoft Applications Developer (MS/Azure)
Cyber Security Consultant/ Architect
Cyber Security Operation Consultant
SR. RAN PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST/CONSULTANT - CONTRACT- HYBRID
First Line PKI Engineer