|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Role: Marketing Manager
Type: 6 Month Contract (April - September)
Location: Reading / London(Hybrid)
We are looking for enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join one of the leading telecom brands. Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, You'll work hand in glove with our partner agencies and key internal stakeholders across marketing strategy, sponsorship, and creative services to deliver against our vision for the future.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager & other key team members to realise marketing vision and execute through the line marketing plan.
- Support the end-to-end delivery of specific marketing and communications projects spanning brand, product experience, and propositions, ensuring we build exceptional relationships with our customers and future customers and deliver against key marketing objectives.
- Work collaboratively across the business with stakeholders up to senior leadership level in propositions, new products, go to market & trading to gain deep understanding of company's offering and to ensure support and buy in for your comms plans
- Manage multi-million-pound media and production budgets reviewing on an ongoing basis that the right budget is allocated to drive optimum results
- Work collaboratively with senior channel leads to ensure work is joined up and delivers the most effective ongoing comms experience for our customers and future customers.
Experience we are looking for:
- Experience in developing and delivering effective integrated communications activity and campaigns to drive brand & business growth.
- Clear and proven experience running creative process from brief to production and delivery including large multi-channel campaigns with production budgets ranging up to £1m+ e.g. Multichannel production projects incl. TV as a key channel
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence teams across propositions, products, trading, finance, and channel as well as senior stakeholders across the business.
- Exceptional creative eye with experience developing successful new brand and product work across all channels.
- Creative thinker with ability to spot new and innovative ways to solve comms challenges and push through to execute brilliantly.
- Strong understanding of media and comms planning principles to achieve exceptional results both from an effectiveness/ cut through perspective and to ensure efficient allocation of media budgets.
- Strong knowledge of modern media landscape and the strengths and weakness of different channel approaches to deliver results - including digital, programmatic, social, and non-traditional comms solutions.
- Strong analytical skills - understanding and interpreting data and insight to inform comms approach through the line.
- Experience working with multi agency set ups and taking a lead in managing the overall output across media, creative and production.
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms