|Job Title:||Mandarin Chinese Speaking Project Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Sun|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Project Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well-known brand in a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our client has established an end-to-end solution in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing through dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Location: Paddington, London
Long-term Full-time Contract
We are looking for Mandarin Chinese Speaking Project Assistants to join our team. In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you by the line manager, coordinate with all necessary stakeholders and customers, and ensure that the project is moving forward on time and on budget. You will need to be highly organised, adaptable, and able to prioritise tasks while working independently. The ability to motivate others and keep them on task in a positive and encouraging manner is also a must-have skill in this position.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team. You will be a key contributor to our sales team's success. You will primarily be in charge of scheduling and preparing our sales team for important meetings and trade shows. You will provide outstanding customer service by liaising between the sales team and the clients.
- Liaising with manager to support with a wide variety of tasks
- Participate in the preparation of budget planning
- Prepare and present weekly or monthly reports of project operations to the manager
- Collect and analyse data, and help manager to set objectives for a project
- Set up products specification and manage sampling devices under manager's instruction.
- Identify errors and mistakes on customers' websites and publications
- Create agendas and/or take minutes for internal and external meetings.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction and good prospects for future business
- Assist with any other affairs and tasks accordingly.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in project management is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Hold the right to work in the UK
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
Financial Reporting Analyst - Newly qualified ACA