Hybrid - Occasional travel for meetings
Do you see yourself as a key team member of one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions companies?
Leading IT Services Provider require a skilled Management Accountant to join their team in Bracknell.
Your role will involve:
- Ownership of full project financials including preparation and presentation of month end actuals - providing variance analysis and flash commentary to Account Project managers
- Responsibility for all internal and external reporting on actuals, quarterly forecasts and project lifetime views for both T&M and Milestone based projects.
- Financial modelling and decision support during commercial negotiations with Account Delivery teams
- Assisting the project delivery teams to identify and track cost savings and understand variances to the original contracted baseline
- Working with Base Service Contract Finance leads, to consolidate project financials into Account Financials
- Participating in cross functional project groups to help improve the Finance function
Do you recognise yourself?
- Are you CIMA or ACCA newly qualified or in the final stages of either qualification?
- Are you a motivated individual with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Do you have strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate effectively with non-finance colleagues
- Do you have good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- You have strong Attention to detail whilst managing multiple different projects
- You hold strong system skills including Excel.
- Any experience of SAP/S4Hana also beneficial
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.