|Job Title:||Machine Learning Engineer - Recommendation System|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Job title: Machine Learning Engineer - Recommender system
Location: London Paddington
We are currently looking for a Machine Learning Engineer- Recommender system to join our Client's Consumer Cloud Service - App Store team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that impact millions of people's lives, exploring novel ways to build recommender systems, providing the most relevant items to users while preserving user privacy.
- Responsible for the capability building and evolution of the core module of the recommender system, including retrieval, data processing, distributed training, online experiments.
- Improve the experimental efficiency of the operational strategy, algorithms and support its rapid iteration.
- Proficient in the Recommendation system architecture and has experience of Recommendation development.
- Experience in leading a technical team to build a core module.
- Proficient in Big Data frameworks, such as Spark, Hadoop, Flink, HBase or ES.
- Practical development experience and studied one or two of the component kernels/source code.
- Understand common recommendation algorithms (including, but not limited to collaborative filtering, Logistics Regression and FM).
- Experience in real-time retrieval system development of online high- concurrency, low-latency architecture implementation.
- Experience in AB experimental.
- Skilled in the use of Java, Python and Scala.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms