|Job Title:||M&E Project Lead - Telecoms -12 month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Power Delivery - M&E Lead - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire - 12 month contract/FTC
Hybrid working - 2 days per week in Reading offices
In a nutshell:
We are looking for someone who has experience with Power Infrastructure/ Power, has great great stakeholder management/ clear communication skills/ strong work ethic/ good understanding of the mobile power infrastructure.
Resolution of site-specific power related incidents/ dealings with landlords
MBNL are seeking a Power Delivery Lead to lead on all site-specific power related requirements. This will include generator management, resolution of power infrastructure incidents, resolving landlord supply queries and ensuring the delivery of site-specific planned power projects, such as replacing faulty meters and other long term power infrastructure projects.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Mechanical & Electrical background within telecoms.
- Generator Management - ensuring the most cost-effective generator is deployed on site, considering the likely time it is required. This will require working with operations partner, E///. Also, ensuring generators are removed from site as expediently as possible by progressing the site-specific requirements to provide a permanent power solution (where appropriate).
- Resolution of site-specific power incidents. This will include liaising and communicating with landlords where the supply of power has been interrupted, requiring urgent remedial action to take place.
- Resolving landlord queries relating to sites where the electricity is supplied, and subsequently cross-charged, by the landlord.
- Working with MBNL's partners to ensure site-specific delivery requirements relating to power matters are met, such as replacing faulty or obsolete meters.
- Working with other departments within MBNL, and MBNL partners to ensure suitable holistic solutions are implemented when site specific issues are identified, e.g. Health & Safety, Operations, Infrastructure Management.
- Working with other departments to ensure any project requirements relating to power are met and delivered.
- Lead the optimisation of the power portfolio including working with others to create necessary business cases where appropriate to support the removal and/or altering of unnecessary power infrastructure on site (where budget and business case permits).
- Take ownership and responsibility for resolving power availability issues and incidents and drive resolution of operational impacting tickets outside of service partner scope.
- Act as an escalation point for operational and deployment support teams and third-party providers in the resolution of site-specific power problems and incidents by communicating effectively and managing expectations.
- Providing insight on partner performance in power problem management and challenging where appropriate
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of mobile and power infrastructure.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK. Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Finance Reporting Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA)
Payroll Specialist - CIPD