|Logistics Systems & Process Support
|6 month FTC
|over 1 year ago
Logistics Systems & Process Support FTC - 6 months Hybrid working - (Reading once a week ideally)
The Logistics Systems and Process Support will work in coherent with the Logistics Systems and Process Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the development of the logistics tools, processes, and reporting.
The role will be expected to support identified opportunities to streamline the logistics processes with our external partners, the business's stakeholders, and our contractors/MSP's.
What the Logistics Systems & Process Support can expect to be doing:
- Manage, record and report on all day-to-day user errors experienced in IFS and report back weekly to the Logistics SME
- Be responsible for checking each logistics workstream is completing their assigned tasks correctly and promptly
- Support in the training and development of all users
- Present back to the wider team any key findings and areas of improvement that will be targeted.
- Help collate all information relating to the ERP into a single source document to be used by all internal users as reference
- Keep training manuals up to date to reflect any new improvement/key information
- Support the testing and development of new system changes
- Work with all members of Logistics to ensure that they have access suitable to their roles of both SAP & the ERP system.
- Work with Logistics Workstreams to identify continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including forward and reverse logistics, supply, control, asset management and warehouse), controls and capabilities.
- Work with the Logistics Systems and Process Specialist to agree & communicate the high-level ERP Logistics implementation plan in conjunction with the Project Management function to ensure deliverables are achieved and stakeholder support is provided when needed
- Eliminate any manual processes through integrated systems and processes
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market, and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements, and learning
The successful Logistics Systems & Process Support will have:
- Can demonstrate a good Supply Chain understanding
- Proven track record of working within an ERP environment
- Can demonstrate an understanding of key logistics processes and techniques and how they are managed within an ERP environment.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
To apply for the Logistics Systems & Process Support please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IFS ERP - DEVELOPER /LEAD CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING
Operations Manager - systems
2nd Line WAN Support Engineer
CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT - READING - CONTRACT - HYBRID
Cyber Security Operation Consultant
Location: City of London