Logistics Coordinator / IT Administrator
*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled Logistics Coordinator / IT Administrator to join their team in Wakefield.
The Project Coordinator's role will include the following:
- The receipt of IMAC Requests on the ServiceNow toolset, checking for compliance with the minimum data set requirements and accepting/rejecting requests as appropriate
- Schedule engineer site visits to refresh end of life hardware
- Liaise with Project Managers and Users to clarify and agree requirements, delivery, installation/de-installation and collection dates
- Coordinating delivery teams to:
- Call-off stock and arranging delivery of hardware
- Request engineer site visits
- Arranging the collection of hardware from customer sites
- Monitoring overall end-to-end progress on IMAC Requests and escalating issues to ensure that they are completed within SLA, pausing/re-starting the SLA Clock where appropriate
- Updating and maintaining IMAC Requests on the ServiceNow Toolset and
- Producing, updating and distributing Project Schedules and Reports
Do you recognise yourself?
- You are able to co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders
* You can set up and maintain a tool for all Project / Program documentation (e.g. ProjectHub)
* You can takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation
* You can coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program and collect financial information to update financial records
* You can support the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log and support the Project / Program change management process
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.