|Job Title:||Logistics Co-ordinator|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Heaney|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are you dedicated, reliable and hardworking? Can you multi task and work within a team environment taking on multiple requests and queries? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to deliver first class business wide operational services that enable our people. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
We are looking for a Co-ordinator to provide a single point of contact for internal and external customers to diagnose and resolve routine interventions. The role holder is able to assist with more difficult service interventions and more complex project activity.
Your role will involve identifying ways to improve performance against SLA and implements or alerts the Team Manager to improvements.
- Technical Capability. Diagnoses customer/technician interventions, addressing more complex interventions than less experienced team members.
- Data Handling. Handles data in line with current processes to ensure accuracy of data on systems. Manages reporting requirements as necessary. Proactively seeks to improve processes to ensure accuracy of data. Assists with the compilation of project management reports.
- Service Level. Monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
- Identifies ways to improve performance against SLA and implements or alerts the Team Manager to improvements.
- Maintains relevant records.
- Team Working. Proactively assists other team members to support objectives and targets, driving improvement and efficiency. Runs short training sessions as required in own area of knowledge to enhance levels of skills and ability in the team.
- Communication Skills. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers by telephone and provide information about products and services. Seeks assistance from colleagues for the resolution of more complex customer service queries and complaints. Can use databases to retrieve and enter data.
- Supplier Management. Assists in the collection and reporting on supplier performance data. Assists with the routine day to day communication between the organization and suppliers.
- Professional Development. Contributes to own development to quickly learn about unfamiliar products.
- Personal First time fix rate in line with targets.
- No misdiagnosis (following procedures and scripts).
- No misroutes (following procedures and scripts).
- Accuracy in capturing mandatory information in intervention logging.
- Accuracy in use of language on logged intervention.
- Writing of procedures.
- Problem solving and trend analysis of problems.
- Service Level Agreements met by team.
- Correct use of escalation.
- Helping and training new starters.
- Self-training evident.
- Involved in new business, new activities and associated communication.
- Contributes to team meetings.
- Own development plan created and kept up to date.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Warehouse Operator - Logistics
Warehouse Operative - Recycling
Warehouse Operative Recycling