|Job Title:||Logistics Co-ordinator|
|Duration:||6 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Location - Warrington
Are you dedicated, reliable and hardworking? Can you multi-task and work within a team environment taking on multiple requests and queries?
We are looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator on a temporary 6 month rolling contract, to provide a single point of contact for internal and external customers to diagnose and resolve routine interventions. The role holder is able to assist with more difficult service interventions and more complex project activity.
- Technical Capability. Diagnoses customer/technician interventions, addressing more complex interventions than less experienced team members.
- Data Handling. Handles data in line with current processes to ensure accuracy of data on systems. Manages reporting requirements as necessary. Proactively seeks to improve processes to ensure accuracy of data. Assists with the compilation of project management reports.
- Service Level. Monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
- Identifies ways to improve performance against SLA and implements or alerts the Team Manager to improvements.
- Maintains relevant records.
- Personal First time fix rate in line with targets.
- No misdiagnosis (following procedures and scripts).
- No misroutes (following procedures and scripts).
- Accuracy in capturing mandatory information in intervention logging.
- Accuracy in use of language on logged intervention.
- Writing of procedures.
- Problem solving and trend analysis of problems.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.