|Job Title:||LMS/IT Systems Manager|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
This is a great role working for a company within educational/learning and has great benefits along with development/training opportunities.
The role is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the Learning Management System (LMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. You will ensure that best practice processes are implemented and a fit for purpose IT support model is in place.
Ensure that any IT improvements are aligned to organisational priorities and programme need and manage the programme's technical services provision including developing, implementing, and overseeing its technical solutions.
What the role will involve
- Management and ongoing technical support for the IT Systems Development and Support workstream, ensuring that excellent quality of service in programme delivery is maintained.
- Develop and propose solutions for resolving more complex service issues for review by the Senior Operations Manager and corporate Global Technology Solutions Manager.
- Line management for the Support Coordinator, supporting their professional development and ensuring high levels of performance
- Deliver ongoing improvement and development of the system
- Detailed knowledge of current best practice in IT, particularly a good understanding of LMS functionality
- Knowledge of CRMs and system security and an understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Awareness of digital design principles; re-use, UX, accessibility
- Understanding of software development tools, testing methodologies, application, web services technologies
- Some line management or mentoring experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within education or learning would be highly desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Warehouse Operator - Configuration (IT systems based position)
Salary: Up to £12.53 per hour
Warehouse IT Operative Configuration
Junior Project Manager
MID LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER - HYBRID - DUBLIN - CONTRACT
Salary: £40000 - £41000 per annum