MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK. Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
The in-house legal team provide high quality, nimble and commercially focused property legal and dispute resolution support to MBNL and particularly the internal and external property teams, across a variety of projects in relation to ongoing management of the network in excess of 20,000 sites across all property and telecommunications issues.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Supporting the legal team on all aspects of the ongoing management of the MBNL Network to include legal support to the legal and property teams
- Delivering excellent legal solutions on target and to budget ensuring external legal spend is effective and efficient
- Managing external lawyers appointed by MBNL to include approving documentation and ensuring that the external lawyers deliver accordingly
- Assisting with establishing and constantly improving effective and efficient processes and policies, particularly with regard to leveraging the impact of the Electronic Communications Code
- Supporting and facilitating project activities/deliverables on all sites/projects
- Managing and advising upon legal disputes/issues including a high volume of proceedings against Site Providers and other third parties in order to deliver new Code agreements, mitigate risks to the network managed by MBNL and avoid loss of coverage
- Providing full legal support to the property and operations teams across multiple projects including delivering timely and accurate advice on all aspects of relevant legislation
- Advising the property teams and agents on legal queries, analysing legal rights and providing strategic, commercially focused advice and/or negotiating (where applicable) with the Site Providers and/or their legal advisers
- Advising the business on general litigation/property/telecoms issues and general estate management queries
What we are looking for:
- A qualified solicitor
- Experience of working with the Landlord and Tennent act 1954
- Experience of working in one or more of the following: Telecommunications, Commercial or Real Estate Litigation, in-house property legal tea , Commercial Real Estate.
- Excellent word processing skills including microsoft excel / outlook / powerpoint / sharepoint and word
- Ability to work well and thrive under pressure
- Organised, efficient, enthusiastic, and resilient
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.