|Job Title:||Lead Programme & Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Job Title: Lead Programme & Data Analyst - 6 month contract - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
Hybrid working - Reading offices 2 days per week
Exciting new opportunity to work for a leading mobile operator as a Lead Programme & Data Analyst
The Networks Project and Programme team are delivering multiple projects and programmes at any point in time. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that are supporting the growth and efficiency of the business and delivering outcomes in support of the Company Objectives.
This is a senior role within the team, reporting into the Head of Governance and Planning, driving programme governance excellence and a transformation to a data driven automated function. The role will play a key part in ensuring the successful delivery of the Network Programmes.
The role will work cross-functionally across the programmes and the wider business.
- Lead the drive for data quality and automation using advanced Excel, PowerBI, and other automation tools (Alteryx, Tableau etc)
- Work with the Change Lead in driving the use of tools, processes & procedures for project, programme, and portfolio data analysis.
- Drive the development & continual improvement of processes & procedures to support the efficiency & effectiveness of the Delivery Portfolio of Change.
- Supporting data quality in our project management tools to ensure accuracy of reports and management information.
- Oversee the deployment of change initiatives into business-as-usual activities in the PMO function.
- Overview activities of Governance boards.
- Coach the PMO Stakeholders in adhering to governance and best practice for the delivery of programmes and projects and their associated controls.
- Collection, analysis and consolidation of change delivery reporting for key governance boards.
- Use judgement to manage current issues and knowledge to respond to queries; take ownership of enquiries where possible, and ensure other issues are referred to the appropriate person in a timely fashion.
- Data excellence - driving initiatives to enhance the quality and availability of data across the business.
- Problem solving significant governance issues and designing and driving innovative governance improvements.
- Portfolio, Programme, Project performance reporting - including Financial and KPI's
- Working with Senior stakeholders to understand challenges, problem solve and roll out best practice.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation and select the content, style, format and distribution methods most appropriate to the audience.
- Consulting to and coaching of Programme and Project Managers on governance processes.
- PPM tool administration.
- Administration of key governance bodies.
- Collating information for status reports and working closely with colleagues as required to deliver quality deliverables
- An experienced Programme/Data Analyst within a fast-paced medium to large company.
- Experience in Power BI and other automation toolsets.
- Experienced in designing, drafting and implementing processes in a Project/Programme/Portfolio environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Toolset - strong excel skills are a must.
- Knowledge of MS Project JIRA & Project Online would be an advantage
- Displays excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills in a PMO Environment.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Professional and positive approach.
- Diligent with attention to detail.
- Well organized and skilled at problem solving.
- Understanding of change standards and governance.
- Collaborates well and able to work on own initiative.
- Experience of working cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations.
- A quality driven approach consistently aiming for high standards.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cabling Engineer Lead - Copper & Fibre
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Software Engineering Lead
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract